Hydrophobic Spray for Tile and CeramicsNanocolloid for Creating Hydrophobic Coating on the Tile and Ceramics
Water absorption by building materials is an important issue which reduces the mechanical and functional properties of the used material and consequently affects facade of the building. Covering building materials like tile and ceramics by hydrophobic coatings reduces water aggregation on their surface and keeps them clean by preventing forming dried water stains on them. Hence, using nanotechnology-based hydrophobic coatings on the ceramic surfaces has developed a keen interest for manufactures and consumers.
Applicable to glazed stone surfaces or low absorbing surfaces to revitalize and anti-dandruff surfaces.
- Appearance: Colorless
- Specific gravity: 0.85 grams per cubic centimeter
- pH: 3-4
- Coverage: 50 square meters per 1 kg
- Drying time: 2 hours
- Solvent: Ethanol
- How to apply: Spray-brush
- It has excellent hydrophobicity and maintains surface cleanliness
- Reduction of capillary water absorption
- Increasing the effect of water borne on the surface
- Resistance to water penetration and surface contamination
- Avoid peeling and absorbing contamination and scaling the surface of the facade
- Full permeability to the depth of the structure, in fine pores and cracks
- Easy to run and fast drying
- Applicable to alkaline materials
- Anti-algae, moss and bacteria
- Resistant to various atmospheric conditions and UV rays of the sun
- For waterproofing and thus protecting stone levels
- Shelf Life: At least 1 year
Applying nanoparticles on the various surfaces reduces their roughness surface energy and makes them hydrophobic as following table.
|contact angle (degree)||surface|
Before covering the surface, the work should be clean and free of any grease, dust and completely dry. If there are any old paints, rub the surface and then cover. Be sure to shake the NFS-200SP solution to make it perfectly uniform. This solution can be applied directly without diluting on dark surfaces to resuscitate the substrate or use by polishing or mixing it with 10 times the water and apply for brick, concrete, concrete, etc. surfaces. Be careful if the solution diluted with water or solvent should be used immediately.
Note: If the surface has a high absorbance, it should be covered with a paddle or brush. For enamelled surfaces or low absorbent surfaces, spray the solution with a clean cloth rolled onto the surface.
Keep container in a cool, dry, dry place at -40 ° C-5 ° C. Protect frost. After each use, close the container door firmly.
Note: Avoid contact with alkali and humid air. This product is flammable. Should be kept away from heat and direct flame.
Standard Date : 2019/03/13
Expire Date : 2020/03/11