Cause of different pollutions in air and in order to breathe fresh air, use of masks is grown. In such places with high air pollution like factories, production industries and polluted cities, use of masks is a need. Dust absorbance efficiency and pressure drop are among the most effective specifications of a mask performance. Aggregation of humidity and heat as a result of user’s exhale has negative effects on mask performance. In this product the mentioned problem has been solved by much cause of the valve on it and can be placed on face in a suitable way using its adjustable band on it. Nowadays masks performance in dust absorption and pressure drop is much more improved using Nanotechnology and in this mask PAN (Polyacrylonitrile) causes this issue. Also, active carbon is used in this mask which can absorb so many industrial gaseous, as a result Nanoxin industrial mask is designed for use in industrial environments like factories and industrial towns.
The main usage of this mask is in factories and other industrial environment by all workers and personnel. Also, this mask can be used in places like hairdressing and commuting in the polluted city.
This mask contains 7 layers which their characteristics from inner to outer layer are as follows, respectively:
- A layer of 40g PP spunbond as a supportive inner layer (for more comfortability)
- A layer of 30g spunbond as base layer of Nanofibers
- A layer of Nanofibers containing active carbon in white coated on second colored spunbond layer in order to filter Nanoparticles
- A layer of 60g spunbond for more strength
- A layer of 25g meltblown as a filter for microparticles
- A layer of 40g spunbond
- A layer of 60g spunbond as outer protective layer
Besides this mask has valve and the tension of mask on face can be adjusted using its band.
PAN Nanofibers containing active carbon are used as third layer of the mask and can absorb 80-100% of particles bigger than 300 microns. The value of ‘Absorption efficiency’ of this product was evaluated through international standard EN779 ‘Classification of particulate air filters’ which results are as follows:
- Avoid humidity and direct sunlight
- Every mask is packaged in plastic bag in a paperboard pack
Standard Date : 2019/01/21
Expire Date : 2020/01/20