Sunscreen and Anti-Wrinkle Cream (SPF:50)Sunscreen and Anti-Wrinkle Cream contianing Titanium Oxide
Human skin can’t resist negative effects of sunlight by itself. The well-known kinds of ultra violet light are divided into three wavelength ranges: UVA (320-400 nm), UVB (280-320 nm) and UVC (100-280 nm)
As sunlight passes atmosphere, all UVC and 90% of UVB light is absorbed by ozone, water vapor and carbon dioxide. UVA light is less absorbed by atmosphere so that the light receiving to earth contains UVA and residual UVB lights.
UVA light causes disease like progeria or freckles through forming free radicals and disorder in skin refreshment process. UVB light has less diffusion and causes direct effects like inflammation, skin burn or in case of long time contact increases the possibility of different kinds of cancer.
Some people have more sensitive skin due to different factors. Skin irritability in these people is more common and inflammation or skin burn can perform faster on their skin. Generally, both chemical and physical absorbents are used to absorb UV lights.
The product in addition to use from physical absorbents and not using of oil which they cause rashes and with a usage of rare kind of Swiss apple stem cells protects the skin from sunlight and increases the life span of skin stem cells which cause in eradicating skin wrinkle and disorder in skin refreshment process.
Anti-wrinkle suitable for normal and sensitive skins
- Creates fresh and shiny skin
- Water and sweat resistant
- Containing stem cells of Swiss apple
- Contains coenzyme Q10 which is to lessen the wrinkles
- Collagen which cause less wrinkles and supplies the skin softness and moisture
- Seaweed extract to supply the of salts and vitamins and amino acids
- Yeast extract to provide the vitamins and collagen to remove the wrinkles
- Viper’s-buglosses oil and grape seed oil
- Contains vitamin C and E for neutralization of free radicals
- Containing panthenol which is precursor for vitamin B5 that is required for keeping skin moisture and elasticity
Titanium dioxide Nano particles are used in this sunscreen. A parameter named “Solar protection factor (SPF)” is used in sunscreen data sheet which is used to determine the value of harmful lights absorbance.
The SPF value for sunscreen containing Titanium dioxide Nano and micro particles is presented in the following table. According to results the sunscreen containing Nano particles performs better in absorbance of harmful lights.
|Sample||MIcro particled sunscreen||Nano particled sunscreen|
|Solar protection factor (SPF)||43.38||53.33|
- Apply sunscreen gently on your skin half an hour before going under sunlight
- Reapply every 2 hours
- Use sunscreen in every time of year even rainy or cloudy weather
- Keep cool and dry
- Prevent reach of children
- Avoid application of sunscreen on wound
- In case of any allergic effects, remove sunscreen and seek medical attention
Standard Date : 2018/09/26
Expire Date : 2019/09/25
Iran Ministry of Health Certification