SunSafe Oil-Free, Anti acne Sunscreen Cream (SPF:50)SunSafe Oil-Free, Anti acne Sunscreen Cream (SPF:50) containing Titanium Oxide Nanoparticles
Human skin can’t resist negative effects of sunlight by itself. The well-known kinds of ultra violet light are divided into three wavelength ranges: UVA (320-400 nm), UVB (280-320 nm) and UVC (100-280 nm)
As sunlight passes atmosphere, all UVC and 90% of UVB light is absorbed by ozone, water vapor and carbon dioxide. UVA light is less absorbed by atmosphere so that the light receiving to earth contains UVA and residual UVB lights.
UVA light causes disease like progeria or freckles through forming free radicals and disorder in skin refreshment process. UVB light has less diffusion and causes direct effects like inflammation, skin burn or in case of long time contact increases the possibility of different kinds of cancer.
Some people have more sensitive skin due to different factors. Skin irritability in these people is more common and inflammation or skin burn can perform faster on their skin. Generally, both chemical and physical absorbents are used to absorb UV lights.
This product in addition to using physical absorbents and no usage of oil to protect people with greasy and blotchy skins, complex skins and acne in front of harmful lights. As result of no usage of oil it prevents the skin from skin pores blockage, oil agglomeration, growth of microorganisms and acne.
Oil free and Suitable for greasy skins and acne
- Avoidance of oil release
- Water and sweat resistant
- Contains capryloyl salicylic acid which is anti-bacterial and anti-acne
- Contains burdock extract for adjusting fat glands functions
- Contains vitamin C and E for neutralization of free radicals
- Containing panthenol which is precursor for vitamin B5 that is required for keeping skin moisture and elasticity
Titanium dioxide Nano particles are used in this sunscreen. A parameter named “Solar protection factor (SPF)” is used in sunscreen data sheet which is used to determine the value of harmful lights absorbance.
The SPF value for sunscreen containing Titanium dioxide Nano and micro particles is presented in the following table. According to results the sunscreen containing Nano particles performs better in absorbance of harmful lights.
|Sample||Micro particled sunscreen||Nano particled sunscreen|
|Solar protection factor (SPF)||43.97||51.29|
- Apply sunscreen gently on your skin half an hour before going under sunlight
- Reapply every 2 hours
- Use sunscreen in every time of year even rainy or cloudy weather
- Keep cool and dry
- Prevent reach of children
- Avoid application of sunscreen on wound
- In case of any allergic effects, remove sunscreen and seek medical attention
Standard Date : 2018/09/26
Expire Date : 2019/09/25
Iran Ministry of Health Certification