Anti Bacterial Silicone Foot Insoles (Pabepa)Anti Bacterial Silicone Foot Insoles containing Silver Nanoparticles
With the increase in concern about foot health, nano-silver enhanced foot wear offers clear consumer advantages. When feet perspire, bacteria thrive in the damp fibers and where bacteria thrive, odor thrives too. As the health of feet depends on the shoes, experts are making the best functional insole using nano-silver with the basis of well-balanced management in health and function. Odor-free footwear is healthier and so much more pleasant to wear. It does not cause allergic reactions and contains no harmful material for the human body. When nano-silver contacts with bacteria and fungi, they adversely affect cellular metabolism and inhibit cell growth and they finally kill them to almost 100%. Since the anti-microbial substance is mixed into the polymer, its function is durable throughout the lifetime of the footwear.
- Has a silicone area at the heel to prevent potential damage (heel thorns)
- It has anti-bacterial and flexible properties in various weather conditions
- Incorporates two 8 mm magnets at a specific point that helps to eliminate inflammation of the heel.
- Highlights for foot massage that stimulates the nerve of the foot
- Has a change in the arc of the foot for various people (4, 6, 8, 11 mm)
- To prevent constriction, the insoles have a longitudinal slope
- Enjoy on long walk
- Contains nanoscale materials to prevent unpleasant odo
In nano-dimension, antibacterial effect of silver increases significantly, so that they are able to destroy over 650 bacterial species. It is reported that these nanoparticles have significant antifungal activities against some ringworms. Ag nanoparticles interact with sulfur and phosphorus compounds of membrane proteins affecting cell morphology and structure, causing its death. With decreasing particle size, the release of silver ions increases, leading to increasing their antibacterial activities.
Standard Date : 2017/08/09
Expire Date : 2018/08/08