- Health 59
- household goods 55
- Equipment Manufacturing 52
- Textile & Loom 47
- Civil and Construction 38
- Products based on NanoCoating 28
- Analytical Systems 25
- Energy & Petroleum 24
- Automotive and Transportation 21
- Nanomaterials 19
- Paint and Coating 18
- Drug and Medical 17
- Nano Composite 13
- Products based on Nanofiber 12
- Plasma 9
- Imported 7
- Optics, Electronic & IT 5
- Water and Environment 4
- Agriculture and Food Industry 2
to prevent damage to power plant equipment through dust or other contaminations in the air, air filter is used. The aim is to absorb maximum contamination from the air.
Nano fibers with less thickness and more specific surface than conventional fibers have lots of application in filtration and electrospinning is the most efficient way for production of continuous fibers from synthetic or natural polymers.
Electrospinning is used for more functionality and efficiency of fibers. This technology not only results in more efficient absorption of dust but also doesn’t cause so much pressure loss. Fibers produced by electrospinning have a thickness of less than 100 nm and cover the filter paper surface uniformly. This kind of fibers are mostly made of polyamide.
- Improving filtration efficiency through decreasing pore size
- More filter lifetime using surface filtration
- Nano fibers are made of polyamide
The amount of “filtration efficiency” of this product is evaluated using standard EN 779: “Classification of particulate air filters” which results are as follows:
|0.3 microns||Dust particle size|
According to test results Nano filter absorption efficiency in compare with conventional for particle size of 0.3 microns is improved by %35.
Standard Date : 2018/02/28
Expire Date : 2019/02/27