- Health 42
- household goods 34
- Equipment Manufacturing 32
- Textile & Loom 25
- Drug and Medical 19
- Civil and Construction 16
- Analytical Systems 16
- Nanomaterials 15
- Energy & Petroleum 13
- Automotive and Transportation 13
- Paint and Coating 12
- Products based on Nanofiber 10
- Services 6
- Water and Environment 6
- Nano Composite 5
Electrospinning, is a unique technology which utilizes electrical forces to produce fin polymer fibers (micrometer to nanometer) from polymer solutions or melts. A DC voltage in the range of several tens of kVs is necessary to generate the electrospinning. Currently, there are two standard electrospinning setups, vertical and horizontal. Electrospinning is conducted at room temperature with atmosphere conditions. Most of the polymers are dissolved in some solvents before electrospinning. An electrospinning system consists of three major components: a high voltage power supply, a spinneret and a grounded collecting plate. The power supply inject charge of a certain polarity into a polymer solution or melt, which is then accelerated towards a collector of opposite polarity. The polymer fluid is then introduced into the capillary tube for electrospinning and kept by its surface tension forces. When the electric field applied, the repulsive electrical forces overcome the surface tension forces. Eventually, a charged jet of the solution is ejected from the tip of the Taylor cone and an unstable and a rapid whipping of the jet occurs in the space between the capillary tip and collector which leads to jet fluid convert to one or more nanometric jet fluid, evaporation of the solvent and leaving a polymer behind.
It is designed to produce polymer/ceramic nanofibers in large quantities.
This apparatus has three models: NL20, NL50 and NL100 in three volume 20, 50 and 100 centimeters. The final output, depending to drum dimensions, is nanofibers patch with 20×20, 50×50 and 100×100 cm2 dimentions.
When the electrostatic repulsion forces overcome the surface tension forces, the destruction, bending, turning and stretching of fibers occur; combination of these phenomena or each one can lead to the conversion of a jet fluid with millimeter diameter to one or several jet fluids with nanometric diameter. So this device can be used mainly in nanofiber production.
- Use the proper power cord
- Check high voltage cable
- Ensure proper earth connection
- Place apparatus in appropriate space for good ventilation
- Use soft detergents for cleaning
- There switches to disable voltage when device unlock Led display for doors openness
- Emergency disconnect switch with active key indicator
- Lack of proper earth connection indicator
- High voltage capacitor discharge in a few seconds after system shutdown
- Ventilation for toxic fumes discharge
- Neutralizing mist acid system (optional)
|Product Title||Certification Code||Expire Date|
Standard Date : 2017/02/20
Expire Date : 2020/02/20