- Health 57
- household goods 55
- Equipment Manufacturing 52
- Textile & Loom 47
- Civil and Construction 38
- Products based on NanoCoating 28
- Analytical Systems 25
- Energy & Petroleum 24
- Automotive and Transportation 21
- Nanomaterials 19
- Paint and Coating 18
- Drug and Medical 17
- Nano Composite 13
- Products based on Nanofiber 12
- Plasma 9
- Imported 7
- Optics, Electronic & IT 5
- Water and Environment 4
- Agriculture and Food Industry 2
Silica Nano particles as functional fillers can be used in adhesives to improve mechanical properties including modulus, strength, hardness, compressive strength and etc.
- Amount of “compressive strength” for this product according to “standard test method for compressive properties of rigid plastics” with standard No. ASTM D695-02a
- Amount of “sagging” according to international standard, “standard specification for epoxy-resin based bonding system for concrete” with standard No. ASTM C881
Were evaluated. The results are as follows:
Compressive strength is an objects tolerance against straight axial forces. When an objects compressive strength limit reaches, it will break. With respect to above results, presence of Nano particles in final product causes improvement of adhesive “compressive strength” and increasing of resistance to “sagging”. in other words, increase of viscosity and its stability in comparison with witness sample.
Stage 3: after application of adhesive on stone, put it on the predetermined infrastructure and balance. Its gel time after mixing process is 30-45 minutes with respect to surrounding temperature and will completely dry after 12 hours. If the stone weight is low or it’s small in size, the paste like adhesive can hold it until it completely dries but if the stone weight is high or it has big size, the stone must be held using physical tools or instantaneously drying adhesives to control its balance.
In the case that the stone has stayed well, applying the next row of stones can be started immediately and continuously.
.Available in 1, 4 and 10 Kg (both components totally) packaging
Standard Date : 2016/10/02
Expire Date : 2017/10/03