This product is heat transfer controller glass made of nano-layers of ceramic and metal designed to prevent heat transfer. To reduce energy loss through the building windows, glasses with special coatings known as Low-E (low emissivity) are used. As a result, when the glass is heated it reflects the heat instead of emitting it. The produced double-glazed glass is made of energy controller glass with heat transfer coefficient much smaller than that of ordinary glasses which saves energy in summer and winter and acts as a transparent thermal insulation.
- Glass used in buildings, business centers and offices
- Windows and building facades for controlling heat and cold
- Production of double-glazed glass with low heat transfer coefficient
- Coating thickness of about 30 nm applied on glass
- Obvious reduction in infrared transmission through low-E glass compared with ordinary glass
- Reduction in energy loss from 88.7% for conventional glass, to 8.2% for low-E glass
Ceramic and metallic nano-layers are coated on the glass by magnetic sputtering deposition. Nano-coating on low emissivity glass allows the transmission of visible range of the solar spectrum, but reflects thermal (infrared) and harmful radiations (UV).
Standard Date : 2015/05/06
Expire Date : 2016/05/04