- Health 40
- household goods 32
- Equipment Manufacturing 30
- Textile & Loom 21
- Drug and Medical 18
- Nanomaterials 17
- Analytical Systems 16
- Civil and Construction 14
- Automotive and Transportation 13
- Paint and Coating 12
- Energy & Petroleum 11
- Water and Environment 5
- Coating Services 3
- Agriculture and Food Industry 2
Top Nanotechnology Product
Energy & Petroleum,Civil and Construction
Electrostatic powder Paint with smoke Reduction Properties
Paint and Coating,Automotive and Transportation,Civil and Construction
Civil and Construction,Paint and Coating
- For applying on large and continuous surfaces, non-air painting pumps must be used.
- Applying the paint in a suitable painting environment according to environment ventilation and damp.
- Applying two various paints over the surface at the same time that gives the ability of creating more harmony to the decorator.
- Not representing defects of using the work surface for a long timed, whether it is the component or large surfaces including walls (various damages of the surface and the absence of a periodic regular cleaning)
- The possibility of repairing surface damages in long term without painting the whole work.
- Unlimited variety of different colors
- The possibility of being applied on the plastic colorable surfaces without needing primers including ABS, Polystyrene and Himepack.
- The possibility of being applied on various primers according to its structures
- Requires no previous experience or special skills in the use of paint
- The possibility of using various tools for applying the paint including palette knives, brushes, rollers, painting pumps (with or without air) and even multi-color painting pumps.
- After opening the cap and before anything, you must blend the paint well inside the box. This means that you should blend the paint with a long knife inside the box.
- Now, depending on the size of the work surface to be painted, transfer some paint inside a container free from dirt and add the volume equivalence of that amount of paint to that suitable thinner (10000 to 20000, specific to instant paint) and blend so much that to be again smooth. Then, make it smooth with a proper filter inside another container.
- In this stage, blending thinned paint from the available colors, provide the crack paint of your color.
- Now, depending on the kind of the component, select the color structure for lining and before applying on the component, test it one time on another component and after it was valid, apply it on the final component.
- Now, the primer with the selected and thinned paint must be applied on the final component. Depending on the kind of the shiny primer (the structure of the primer), wait for 2 min to 1 hour until the surface of the component covered by the paint relatively dries. (Note: don't let the surface of the primer dry completely, because depending on the conditions of the environment of painting, this time is variable in temperature and damp).
- In this stage, the thinned and filtered crack paint must be applied.
- Wait until the primer and the crack paint dry at the same time and the crack pattern emerges.
- In this stage, if desired, you can use the suitable varnish on the painted component (that has reached the final drying), depending on the application of the component.
Crack paint is a pasty product with a high viscosity that can't be maintained with an open cap due to high solvent vapor. For this reason, the crack paint is very flammable and must be kept with a closed cap in the temperatures lower than 25 °C and far from direct sun.
In the case of accidents, foams stable in alcohol, carbon dioxide or dry firefighting powders must be used.
When using this paint, it is recommended that the environment is ventilated well to obtain a fresh air. If a person faced with problems due to breathing the vapors released during application, in addition to being cool, he/she must be exposed to the free air. In the case of disorders in the respiration rhythms, mouth to mouth respirations must be used and after recovery, he/she must be cared.
When using this paint, use gloves (nitrile or popular working gloves). When using this paint, it is better to use the dresses from natural fibers or having high thermal resistance.
If the empty containers of crack paint have still paint, they must be kept far from fire and must never throw out with a closed cap, because with collection of vapors, the paint of the box becomes highly explosive.
After any using, close the cap of the box containing the paint and keep it in the temperatures lower than 25°C in a dry environment where it is far from the spark producing resources and the oxidizing factors and the containers containing strong acid and bases and the direct sun.
Prevent from the entrance of thinners containing the paint to the drainage wells or water resources.
Notice that the crack paint must be kept far from the heat, flame and spark producing resources. If the thinned paint sprays to one's eyes, wash them by spraying water at least for 15 minutes and then, keep the eyes completely open.
If the diluted paint is swallowed, be cool and refer to a physician.
Standard Date : 2015/12/09
Expire Date : 2016/12/07