- Health 43
- household goods 35
- Equipment Manufacturing 32
- Textile & Loom 25
- Drug and Medical 19
- Analytical Systems 16
- Nanomaterials 15
- Civil and Construction 15
- Energy & Petroleum 13
- Automotive and Transportation 13
- Paint and Coating 12
- Services 6
- Water and Environment 6
- Agriculture and Food Industry 3
This product is Sinadoxosome containing liposomal hydrochloride doxorubicin. Its formulation inserts doxorubicin into the nanoliposome carriers and increases permeability and stability of the drug in the tumor tissue. This lipid carrier decreases the side effects of doxorubicin due to the small amount of leakage. This way cardiac toxicity of the drug that is the most dangerous side effect is significantly reduced. Sinadoxosome is used in the treatment of various cancers and given its high efficiency due to the liposomal nature, it has significant effect on metastatic cancers like metastatic breast and ovarian cancers as well as multiple myeloma and AIDS related Kaposi sarcoma.
Destruction of cancer cells, size reduction and delay in tumor growth in the following diseases:
- Metastatic breast cancer
- Advanced ovarian cancer
- Multiple myeloma
- AIDS-related Kaposi sarcoma
- Increased drug's half-life due to encapsulation in liposomes
- A significant reduction in gastrointestinal complications such as nausea, vomiting and hair loss resulting from the use of doxorubicin
Nanoliposomes are the most widely used drug delivery systems that increase permeability and stability of the drug. Besides, using nanoliposomes for drug delivery reduces the treatment side effects like cardiac toxicity due to the small amount of leakage.
The drug is administered intravenously at a dose of 50 mg per body square meter and is consumed every four weeks.
- The drug should not be used in people who are allergic to doxorubicin.
- The drug should not be used during pregnancy and breastfeeding
Iran Ministry of Health Certification
Standard Date : 2011/06/28
Standard Date : 2014/08/06
Expire Date : 2017/08/05