- Health 47
- Equipment Manufacturing 42
- household goods 38
- Textile & Loom 26
- Analytical Systems 22
- Civil and Construction 19
- Drug and Medical 19
- Nanomaterials 16
- Automotive and Transportation 14
- Energy & Petroleum 13
- Products based on Nanofiber 12
- Paint and Coating 12
- Water and Environment 7
- Services 6
- Nano Composite 6
South Korea, Malaysia, and Georgia: Customers for Iranian Anti-wave Nanofabrics (2017/09/13)
The Iranian Nano Mad Pars Co. has obtained technology to produce anti-wave fabrics in an industrial scale, and it is now focusing on the exportation of this good to South Korea, Malaysia, and Georgia.News Visited Count : (24)
Thermo-Bank Enables Transfer of Thermal Energy (2017/08/27)
Hemavan Energy Spadana Co. produces a product to absorb thermal energy under the title Thermo-Bank, and it presents the product to the market at a price of about $80. The product is based on nanotechnology and it is produced by using the knowledge of Iranian experts. This product saves heat...News Visited Count : (42)
Iran Joins the Few Countries Producing Carbon Based Quantum Dots (2017/08/01)
Quantum dots were produced firstly in about 2000, based on carbon. The new quantum dots had different properties from the formerly used quantum dots, where were usually based on metals. Among the characteristics of carbon based quantum dots, mention can be made of low toxicity, economic...News Visited Count : (108)
- Nano Pars Spadana knowledge based company has successfully managed to develop know-how for production of nanocatalysts used as PVC raw material manufacturing units. These nanocatalysts are available in market under the trademark "oxychlorination" and can be purchased at lower prices compared to foreign similar products.
- After years of investigation, researchers at Exirnanosina knowledge-based company have managed to produce nano-liposomal amphotericin B topical gel for definitive treatment of cutaneous leishmaniasis. This drug is a nano-liposomal topical gel which penetrates the skin to its deeper layers and cures the cutaneous leishmaniasis within 3 weeks.
- Use of nanotechnology enhanced coatings on pipes, door knobs, fittings and valves not only has improved the decorative appearance but also has led to higher durability of the products against corrosion and abrasion.
- This product is zinc oxide/polypropylene nanocomposite granule which has anti-bacterial properties due to the presence of zinc oxide nanoparticles. Textiles are nourishing environment for bacterial growth. For the production of antibacterial textiles, nanoparticles are being used. Zinc oxide nanoparticles are one the most widely used nanoparticles to deal with bacteria. The main application of this granular nanocomposite is thin fibers production used in textile.
- Pishgam Plast Ahvaz Co. is pioneer in manufacturing UPVC pipe and plumbing fittings by applying nanotechnology. The nanotechnology-improved products have shown higher mechanical and thermal properties compared to their traditional counterparts. The main application of these fittings is in buildings' plumbing systems.
- The system of voluntary certification of NanoSclae was established in 2007 with the support of Iran Nanotechnology Initiative Council (INIC) to enhance Consumer trust and confidence and to create Nanoproduct market transparency. NanoProduct Certification Unit (NPCU) monitor and certify nanoproduct based on national/international standards.
Paint and Coating,Civil and Construction
SinaDoxosome (Anti cancer drug)
Drug and Medical
Energy & Petroleum,Civil and Construction
Antibacterials sports pants
Textile & Loom
Electrostatic powder Paint with smoke Reduction Properties
Automotive and Transportation,Civil and Construction,Paint and Coating
Antibacterial Waxing pad containing silver nanoparticles
Scanning probe microscopy (SPM-EDU model)
Scanning tunneling microscopy (NAMA STM EDU model)
Atomic force microscopy - scanning tunneling microscopy (AFM-STM ALL IN ONE model)
Nanoemulsion of parquet cleaner
Nanoemulsion of carpet cleaner
Civil and Construction
Antibacterial waste bin
Top Nanotechnology Company
Established Year : 1393
City : Tehran,Tehran
saba novel materials
Established Year : 1391
Tehran Uranus Paint MFG.Co
Established Year : 1358
Nano Pars Spadana
Established Year : 1386
City : Isfahan,Esfahan
Asia Decorative Crack Paint Co. Ltd
Established Year : 1384
ALVAN PAINT AND RESIN PRODUCTION COOPORATIVE CO
Established Year : 1360
City : Tehran,Tehran
Ara Research Co.
Established Year : 1377
City : Tehran,Tehran
Tajhizat Sazan Pishtaz Co.
Established Year : 1374